• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
• Thrive in the digital age with business agility
• Become a Lean-Agile leader
• Establish Team and Technical Agility
• Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
• Explore Lean Portfolio Management
• Lead the change
• Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
After attending the class, attendees should be able to:
• Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile leader
• Understand customer needs with
• Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product delivery
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
Certifications expire one year from the date of certification is earned.
• Renewal fee: $100/year
• You may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward your continuing
education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for
PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
• You may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing your CSP through the Scrum Alliance
Build your skills as a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and prepare to support the facilitation of team and program events— when you become a SAFe® 6 Scrum Master (SSM). In this two-day course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of teamlevel Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares you to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their role in the Agile Release Train (ART) as it delivers value through Program Increments. Attendees explore how to apply Lean thinking to decompose Epics into Features and Stories, refine Features and Stories, manage Program and Team backlogs, and plan and execute Iterations and Program Increments. Attendees also discover how the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture contribute to the relentless improvement of the ART. Attendees will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Practitioner (SP). During this two-day course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Unique to SAFe®, the Release Train Engineer (RTE) is part of the trio of leaders, including product managers and system architects. This is critical in leading Agile Release Trains (ARTs) to deliver value. The RTE must create the right environment, have the right conversations, facilitate the right meetings, and gather the right people to make decisions based on the right data.